The winners of the BT Retail Week Technology Awards were announced at a ceremony in London last night.
Many big name retailers were among the winners of the awards that celebrate innovation and the use of technology in the sector, including Boots, which was honoured with the overall award.
The full list of winners
- The Retail Assist Supply Chain Excellence Award: Argos with Zetes
- Customer Technology of the Year: Ocado
- First Friday Employee Communication or Training Solution of the Year: Wilkinson with Retail Manager Solutions
- EPoS Initiative of the Year: Oasis
- International Solution of the Year: New Look with Oracle
- Internet Technology of the Year: M and M Direct with Tealeaf
- Loss Prevention Solution of the Year: Aurum with Concept Smoke Screen
- The ReThink Recruitment IT Team of the Year: Aurora Fashions
- Multichannel Integration Project of the Year: Boots
- Investigo Project Implementation of the Year: Mint Velvet with Retail Assist
- BT Technology Solution of the Year: Boots