The shopping priorities of UK consumers post-pandemic
Everyday lives have been turned upside down – and so has the retail landscape.
The majority of us have reprioritised and changed the way that we shop and spend.
But what were the most significant changes to shoppers’ behaviour and spending habits? And with non-essential stores now reopening, which of these new shopper habits will stick?
Find out in our new data-rich report, How They’ll Spend It – The Shopping Priorities of UK Consumers Post-Pandemic.
Access your free report to uncover:
- The major changes shoppers have made to their spending habits – and which are likely to stick
- How shoppers are reprioritising spend within each category
- What the top 10 influences on spend are in the coming 12 months
- How the priorities for shoppers vary by demographics such as age group
- What insight can be gained from markets in Asia and mainland Europe
- What the key priorities are for retailers as stores reopen.