Charles Tyrwhitt

Charles Tyrwhitt is a British multichannel men's clothing retailer specialising in dress shirts, as well as ties, suits, casualwear, shoes and accessories. It was founded as a mail-order company in 1986 by Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler. Wheeler has said he started the business because he thought he "could make a shirt better than anybody else". Wheeler's wife, Chrissie Rucker, is the founder and owner of The White Company. Charles Tyrwhitt traditionally focused on tailored shirts, however, it also sells a full range of business and casual clothing for men as well as a limited range for women. The retailer prides itself on offering high-quality, timeless products, supported by exemplary customer service. Around 70% of its sales come through ecommerce, catalogues and its call centre. The remaining 30% is generated from stores – its 26-strong UK standalone network plus a smattering of international units and its global wholesale operation. It runs dedicated websites in seven markets and has stores across four countries.

Charles tyrwhitt

Latest news and insight on Charles Tyrwhitt from