All Charles Tyrwhitt articles

Charles Tyrwhitt is a British multichannel men's clothing retailer specialising in dress shirts, as well as ties, suits, casualwear, shoes and accessories. It was founded as a mail-order company in 1986 by Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler. Wheeler has said he started the business because he thought he "could make a shirt better than anybody else". Charles Tyrwhitt traditionally focused on tailored shirts, however, it also sells a full range of business and casual clothing for men as well as a range for women. Around 70% of its sales come through ecommerce, catalogues and its call centre. The remaining 30% is generated from stores – its UK network plus international units and its global wholesale operation. It runs dedicated websites in seven markets and has stores across four countries.