- Swearing and other intimidating behaviour
- Pets, with the exception of assistance dogs
- The wearing of clothing which obscures the face or head, including hooded tops or baseball caps
- Headgear is allowed by the code if worn in accordance with religious beliefs
- Groups of more than five - if they display no intention of shopping, they will be asked to leave the entire estate
The code has been endorsed by Kent County Constabulary which operates an on-site police station at Bluewater.
North Kent Supt Martin Hewitt said: 'By clearly setting acceptable standards of behaviour, this code will allow staff and police officers to work together in maintaining the quality of experience for guests.'