Find out how to secure your supply chain for future success in our live, interactive Twitter debate next Thursday.
Follow #ConnectedSC to take part.
The event will explore how disruptive technologies – from driverless vehicles and warehouse robotics, to the internet of things and big data – are shaking up the supply chain, and how you can best prepare.
The Twitter debate will zero in on and debate:
- Which emerging connected technologies are irrevocably changing the way retail businesses operate?
- What are the benefits for your supply chain, now and in the future?
- How can retailers effectively handle the data running through every stage of the supply chain without putting themselves at risk?
- What is the impact of upcoming data protection and consumer rights laws on current supply chain strategies?
- Vital ways to separate hype from need-to-invest-in innovation
How to get involved
Follow the hashtag #ConnectedSC at 12.30pm on Thursday, June 15 to get involved and find out how to secure your supply chain for future success.