Hear from an impressive retail panel on how to profit from savvy customer insight by registering for our free webinar on September 22.
In today’s competitive retail market, a data-centric organisation equals a consumer-centric organisation – one that fosters brand loyalty and keeps your customers coming back to you.
Find out how to profit from customer insight in a live Retail Week webinar, in association with Trustpilot, on September 22 at 2.30pm. Register here.
Topics covered in the panel debate will include:
- How to take data science and analytics to the next level.
- Vital ways retailers can use positive reviews to build brand reputation and turn negative ones to their advantage.
- The benefits of customer feedback to drive performance.
- What you should do now to accelerate the adoption of a data-first strategy.
Who is on the panel?
- Katy Minson, head of customer experience, Alliance Healthcare
- Toni Adams, head of customer experience, Carpetright
- Gareth Rees-John, digital director, Topman
- Alan Duncan, marketing director, Trustpilot
Register for the webinar by clicking here.