On demand, online
Promotional content for Department for International Trade
- Carly Hunt, head of brand, Pandora
- Keval Dattani, chief executive, Mo Bro’s
- Adam Sopher, co-founder and director, Joe & Seph’s
- Judith McElhinney, ecommerce consultant, Department for International Trade
Retailers are facing up to a new reality.
Online sales soared 129% week on week during the coronavirus outbreak, with ecommerce demand expected to remain sky-high even as lockdown eases.
So how can retailers win global market share in this new retail landscape?
Marketplaces are the answer.
From behemoths such as eBay and Amazon to emerging players OnBuy and Catch, marketplaces can help put retailers like you in front of the at-home consumer at crucial moments in their shopping journey.
In this Retail Week and the Department for International Trade (DIT) virtual panel discussion you will hear from Carly Hunt, Pandora’s head of brand; Adam Sopher, co-founder and director of Joe & Seph’s; Keval Dattani, CEO of fast-growing beard grooming brand Mo Bro’s; and Judith McElhinney, DIT ecommerce consultant, as we discuss the opportunities presented by international marketplaces.
You will also:
- Hear from retailers using marketplaces to unlock global growth
- Find out which new platforms are growing in popularity with consumers worldwide
- Understand how to put your international marketplace strategy in motion
This event took place on August 4, 2020.