On demand, online
Promotional content for Conversant-Epsilon
Data-driven strategies to win customers and drive experience
- Cotton Traders chief marketing officer Shona Jameson
- Epsilon-Conversant SVP of technology for international Joseph Taylor
Customer loyalty has always been hard to win.
Right now, it’s even harder.
Hordes of consumers have flocked online, providing ample opportunities for retailers if they can cut through the unrelenting noise. And that is a big ‘if’.
What do customers want in these extraordinary times? What should loyalty look like today? And how can retailers create the right programme to win spend and drive customer retention?
Data will play a critical role and provide the key to customers’ hearts, minds and wallets.
This virtual event, brought to you by RWRC, the home of Retail Week and World Retail Congress, in partnership with Epsilon-Conversant, brings together an expert panel including Cotton Traders chief marketing officer Shona Jameson and Epsilon-Conversant SVP of technology for international Joseph Taylor, to discuss:
- Exclusive research on what 1,000 UK consumers want
- Essential ingredients for a successful loyalty programme
- The data you need and that consumers are willing to give
- Why loyalty will be critical in 2021