On demand, online
Promotional content for Conversant-Epsilon
- Pets at Home director of private brands and innovation Claire Gavin
- Former Boden marketing director David Lockwood
- Epsilon-Conversant senior director for client development Michelle Preusch
The first Christmas since the outbreak is nearly upon us.
The pressure is on to really deliver on customer experience to drive sales.
An exclusive Retail Week survey of 1,000 UK consumers reveals most shoppers will spend the same, or less, than last year.
Digital channels present the biggest opportunities.
Competition will be fraught as lockdowns send even more customers online.
So, recreating some of that in-store magic online and offering unbeatable customer experience will be critical.
But what does that look like? And what do customers really want this Christmas?
Watch this virtual event, part of the New Consumer content series in association with Epsilon-Conversant, to find out.
We arejoined by an expert panel including Pets at Home director of private brands and innovation Claire Gavin, former Boden marketing director David Lockwood and Epsilon-Conversant senior director for client development Michelle Preusch.
Register today to discover:
- How shopper spend will differ from last year – how much, on what, through which platform and why
- Why it is so important to innovate and replicate the in-store feeling online
- How to cut through the noise, make quick wins and use data and insight for highly relevant messaging across all of your channels