On demand, online
Promotional content for ChannelAdvisor and Salesforce
- Cult Beauty co-CEO and co-founder Alexia Inge
- Depop SVP of growth Ianina Lucca
- Salesforce retail digital transformation director Craig Smith
- ChannelAdvisor head of customer success Andy Puddick
This Christmas is set to be the biggest one yet when it comes to online penetration, and the trend looks likely to continue next year.
Technology and innovation have been thrust under the spotlight as retailers try to grasp the digital opportunity.
So what better time to meet some of the tech supremos driving real change in the industry?
The Tech 100 2020 is the latest instalment in our vital annual index of the 100 most innovative global technology leaders influencing the sector, across retailers and brands, start-ups, collaborators, tech titans and investors.
Ahead of the hotly anticipated launch, RWRC brought together four names behind the list to discover how they are championing retail tech innovation and what the future holds for digital commerce.
Join Cult Beauty co-CEO and co-founder Alexia Inge, Salesforce retail digital transformation director Craig Smith, Depop SVP of growth Ianina Lucca, and ChannelAdvisor head of customer success Andy Puddick.
At the event you will:
- Learn how the best retailers and organisations are using digital innovation to drive growth
- Gain insight around tech investment priorities when margins are tight
- Understand the tech trends businesses should be betting on in 2021