Watch on demand, online
Promotional content for Forter
- Claire Burrows, founder, Air & Grace
- Anil Patel, marketing and ecommerce director, Moda in Pelle
- Matt Botbyl, director of strategic solutions, EMEA, Forter.
The huge shift to online shopping in the wake of the pandemic also brings a spike in returns.
The pressure is now on retailers to process these quickly while setting the highest standards of safety for their customers and colleagues.
As well as the huge rise in genuine returns, fraudsters are using the health emergency as an opportunity to claim for returns that haven’t been sent back to retailers, causing an operational headache and impacting the bottom line.
RWRC’s virtual event ‘Returns in the age of coronavirus’ brought industry experts together to examine how retailers are adapting their returns programmes to remain safe and operational.
The discussion, in association with Forter, explored:
- The innovative ways global retailers are dealing with the increase in returns
- The safety implications of returning items during the coronavirus outbreak
- How retailers can communicate returns policies with transparency and clarity to limit fraud
- How online retailers can protect their businesses from returns fraud during this unplanned peak period.
This event took place on Wednesday, May 6.