On demand, online
Promotional content for Precima
How to unlock true performance potential with partnerships
- Lucky Saint partner and MD Emma Heal
- The Kraft Heinz Company vice president of marketing for Europe, the Middle East and Africa Victoria Sjardin
- Coresight Research president of research and advisory Ken Fenyo
- Precima director for EMEA partnership development Martin Black
In the era of white-knuckle ecommerce, customer-centricity is key.
With market trends shifting daily, retailers must constantly focus on and adapt to shopper behaviour to meet demand.
Mammoth retailers including Sainsbury’s, Jumbo, Safeway, Walmart and Target are increasingly collaborating with CPG suppliers to gather high-quality shopper insights.
But what will this brave new world of better, deeper collaboration look like and how can you benefit?
Watch this free virtual event, in association with Precima, featuring an expert panel including low-alcohol brand Lucky Saint partner and MD Emma Heal; Unilever antiperspirant brand Rexona global brand vice president Kathryn Swallow; The Kraft Heinz Company vice president of marketing for Europe, the Middle East and Africa Victoria Sjardin; Coresight Research president of research and advisory Ken Fenyo; and Precima director for EMEA partnership development Martin Black.
Together they discuss:
- What the retailer-supplier relationships of the future will look like
- The key role of data transparency in improving customer-centricity
- Why a shared vision is required to execute a shared strategy
- How retailer-supplier collaboration will enable lightspeed reactions to market trends
- Research from Precima and Coresight Research on the path forward