On demand, online
Promotional content for TNS
- Peter Batt, divisional managing director, the Co-op
- Andrew Cregan, head of finance policy, BRC
- Mark Collins, managing director, TNS
Discover what the Co-op did to transform the checkout experience in the midst of a pandemic and find out how soon the BRC thinks cash will be defunct at this exclusive Retail Week virtual event.
How frictionless is your checkout experience?
What payment technology do you have in place to ensure shoppers return for more?
And are you really ready for cash to disappear?
The events of 2020 transformed the way people shop and pay for goods: recent Retail Week research indicates that only 27% of UK consumers are currently using cash to pay for goods in-store, compared to 63% pre-pandemic.
Join Co-op divisional managing director Peter Batt, British Retail Consortium head of finance policy Andrew Cregan and TNS managing director Mark Collins at our free panel discussion where we will delve into:
- The digitisation of stores in a post-Covid world
- How to provide post-purchase value to build shopper loyalty
- How to provide the gold standard in payment experience
- What payment technology is really worth investing in