On demand, online
Promotional content for Manhattan Associates
- Jonathan Bridle, director of supply chain and operations, Dixons Carphone
- Bill Kammerer, principal for supply chain, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Craig Summers, managing director UK and Ireland, Manhattan Associates
Retailers have long been obsessed with the last mile, but it’s the first mile that really ensures supply chain success.
It is crucial for meeting evolving consumer demands, maximising inventory and driving down costs – key factors as retailers adjust to a new way of life. But how many are really getting it right – and how?
In this event, you will hear from an expert panel including Jonathan Bridle, director of supply chain and operations at Dixons Carphone; Deloitte Consulting LLP principal for supply chain Bill Kammerer; and Manhattan Associates managing director for the UK and Ireland Craig Summers, who will discuss how retailers should optimise the first mile.
You will discover:
- What the new world of retail means for the first mile
- How to transform first-mile operations in today’s retail landscape
- Why partnerships will define your success
This event took place on July 16.