Watch on demand
Inside the mind of the post-coronavirus consumer
The pandemic will result in long-lasting changes to consumer behaviour.
But what shape will the recovery take for retail?
Join our panel of experts in consumer behaviour working in retail as we discuss how to remodel operations around current changes in demand and purchasing choices, and what the future will look like.
Retail Week journalists will be asking senior retail experts:
- What will consumers want and how will they spend?
- Will shoppers consume more consciously?
- Will we see a revival of the high street and local stores?
- How should we adapt our proposition and customer communication?
- Just how long might this last?