Ao.com, House of Fraser and Very took home the top gongs last night at the 2014 Drapers and Retail Week PayPal Etail Awards.
Electricals specialist Ao.com, which floated on the stock market in February, took home three awards: Best use of Content, Best use of Social Media, Best Customer Experience and the Paypal Overall Award for Excellence.
However, Shop Direct-owned Very beat Ao.com to the coveted Best Pureplay Etailer over £10m gong.
Department store House of Fraser and Topshop won two awards each. House of Fraser won Best Multichannel Retailer over £10m and Best Redesign/Relaunch while Topshop scooped the hotly contended International Etailing Award and Best Use of Innovation prize for its online activity – including a 3D virtual-reality experience – during London Fashion Week.
Meanwhile, Amazon nabbed the Consumer Choice Award at the glittering event at The Grange St Pauls Hotel, London last night.
- PayPal Overall Award for Excellence - AO.com
- Consumer Choice Award - Amazon
- Best Re-Design/Re-Launch - House of Fraser
- Best affiliate site - Shopstyle
- Best Multichannel Retailer under £10m - Seraphine
- Best Pure-play Etailer under £10m - Country Attire
- Best Use of Innovation - Topshop
- Best use of content - AO.com
- PayPal Best Use of Mobile - Mothercare
- Best Use of Social Media - AO.com
- International Etailing Award - Topshop
- Best Customer Experience - AO.com
- Best Multichannel Retailer over £10m - House of Fraser
- Best Pure-play Etailer over £10m - Very