Watch on demand, online
Promotional content for Reflexis
- Bart Denolf, chief executive, Sacoor Brothers
- Matt Coode, partner and international head of retail, OC&C
- Kat Hannible, UK retail director, Lush
- Tor Tigerstedt, director of professional services, EMEA, Reflexis
The reopening of stores: How will retail rise to the challenge and come out stronger?
The coronavirus pandemic has created immediate and profound changes in how retailers are able to do business, with all non-essential stores temporarily shuttered.
When they do reopen their doors, it won’t be business as usual.
Retailers will need to adapt their operations and spaces to keep their colleagues and customers safe, while demand and spend will be impacted by changes in consumer behaviour.
This Retail Week virtual event explored how businesses are planning for their stores to reopen. Joining the discussion were Bart Denolf, chief executive of luxury fashion retailer Sacoor Brothers; Matt Coode, partner and international head of retail, OC&C; Kat Hannible, UK retail director, Lush; and Tor Tigerstedt, director of professional services, EMEA, Reflexis.
The panel discussed:
- How retailers should adapt their workforce management strategies – putting the right people in the right stores at the right time
- Potential changes in consumer behaviour and how to plan for them
- How tech can add an extra level of speed and proactivity to the process