2020-05-20T10:11:00Z By Rosie Shepard
2020-05-11T15:22:00Z By Rosie Shepard
2019-12-04T06:00:00Z By Megan Dunsby
On demand, online
Promotional content for Checkout.com
Turning cash-strapped browsers into buyers
- Richard Zubrik, chief product and technology officer, Notonthehighstreet.com
- Antoine Nougué, head of commercial Europe, Checkout.com
With retail staring into the jaws of an impending global recession, innovation in payments has never been more critical to ensure no basket is left abandoned.
The brands and retailers managing to cut through the noise as hordes of customers head online are creatively offering friction-free digital experiences and ease of payment.
What really drives customers crazy at the online checkout and what does a neglected payments strategy really cost a retailer?
Crucially, what’s next for the payments landscape?
On this digital panel discussion featuring Notonthehighstreet.com chief product and technology officer Richard Zubrik and Checkout.com head of commercial Europe Antoine Nougué, we discuss how to drive conversion and the innovations that will power the future.
You will discover:
- The payments innovations set to disrupt digital
- Which payments inefficiencies are really costing retailers and the monetary value to the economy
- Why leading retailers are invested in connected payments to drive conversion