On demand, online
Promotional content for Facebook
Digital innovations to cut through the chatter – and fast
- The Very Group head of performance marketing Nicole Dutton
- Never Fully Dressed founder Lucy Aylen
- Facebook head of industry, retail and ecommerce Stefano Pardi
In a year when the consumers and shopping have changed beyond recognition, never has rapid investment been so important.
What retailers need are easy wins, within grasp. Practical innovations that will not cost the earth while budgets are tight and that are able to be rolled out in time to make an impact during this golden quarter.
There is no time to lose and innovation does not have to mean far-flung solutions that few retailers are using.
The Office for National Statistics reports ecommerce represented 33% of UK retail sales in May, up from 20% in January. This proves the opportunity is enormous for retailers that can get in front of consumers, with the right messaging and creative, during critical junctures in their discovery and path to purchase.
Rich data, machine learning and the sophisticated advertising they allow are already helping many retailers to broaden and transform their online audience strategy – and you can get in on the action.
Join RWRC, in partnership with Facebook, at this free virtual event where you will hear from an expert panel including Facebook head of industry, retail and ecommerce Stefano Pardi; Never Fully Dressed founder Lucy Aylen; and The Very Group head of performance marketing Nicole Dutton. Together, they will discuss:
- Discovery commerce and turning desire into demand
- The role of data and machine learning in unlocking sales opportunities
- How to motivate staff and ensure buy-in across organisations
- Strategies being used to win during retail’s toughest time