RWRC – the home of Retail Week and World Retail Congress – retailTRUST and the British Retail Consortium are raising £10m for retail staff facing hardship as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
Alongside the NHS, retail workers are the lifeblood of the UK right now.
The ‘CaRe20 – Caring for Retail during Covid-19’ campaign aims to raise vital funds to provide financial, emotional, physical and vocational support to retail workers who may be ineligible for government support during the health emergency.
The money raised will go towards:
- Non-repayable financial grants to help with bills, rent, funeral costs and other essentials
- Telephone and online counselling to help people with stress and anxiety
- Upskilling and retraining for those facing redundancy
- Reskilling for colleagues changing roles from frontline retail to distribution and supply chain
- Online self-help tools and resources through myrtwellbeing.org.uk
You can help us by supporting CaRe20. Your donation could help change the life of someone working in retail.