Next teams up with investment firms to acquire JoJo Maman Bébé


Next and hedge fund Davidson Kempner have partnered to acquire mother-and-baby retailer JoJo Maman Bébé for an undisclosed sum.

Next has acquired 44% of JoJo Maman Bébé’s shares, with the other 56% acquired by investment companies managed or advised by Davidson Kempner Capital Management, as first reported by The Guardian.

Subscription content

Please sign in now if you have a subscription or are already registered with us.

Retail Week

Register for free to continue reading provides premium, in-depth intelligence that helps retailers judge risks, spot opportunities and identify what they need to do to win in the digital economy.

Register today for a taste of our high-quality intelligence and enjoy:

  • Two free article views per calendar month on
  • Detailed analysis of current trends and events 
  • Exclusive newsletters
  • In-depth reports, videos, interviews and much more

Discover Retail Week register now

Please note, if you have recently purchased a subscription, it may take a few minutes before your account is updated.