If you want to gain industry recognition at the only awards that reward excellence within the retail supply chain, enter today. The deadline has been extended to June 17.
This is your final chance to enter the Hermes Retail Week Supply Chain Awards 2016. Owing to popular demand, the entry deadline has been extended to June 17. You can enter here.
The awards are all about applauding those retailers, suppliers or individuals who are reinventing aspects of the modern retail supply chain, from delivery and logistics to technology and talent development.
Along with some of our most popular and hotly contested categories – including Collaboration Award of the Year, International Supply Chain Project and Delivery Initiative – two brand new categories have been introduced in 2016.
The full list of award categories are:
- Collaboration Award of the Year
- The Wincanton Delivery Initiative of the Year
- Disruptor of the Year – new for 2016
- Innovation Project of the Year
- The Uniserve International Supply Chain Project of the Year
- The Award for Supply Chain Excellence (SMEs under £150m turnover)
- The BiS Henderson Third Party Logistics Provider of the Year
- The Clipper Team of the Year
- The DAMCO Technology Initiative of the Year
- The Hermes Transformation Award
- The MIQ Logistics Rising Star of the Year
- The Returns Initiative of the Year
- The Savills Property of the Year – new for 2016
Share the results of your endeavours to be in with a chance of being declared the best of the best.
Last entries must be received by June 17. Enter today and tell us why your business deserves to win.