Tiffany breaks news across the general merchandise, health and beauty and fashion retail sectors.
Her reporting beat also includes Government policy, with a special interest in the impact of business rates on the retail sector.
Tiffany has worked at Retail Week for more than two years after working for another Emap title Materials Recycling Week (MRW).
- Tel: +44 (0)20 3033 2842
- E-mail: email@example.com
Tesco multichannel director Robin Terrell and clothing boss Jason Tarry have stepped in after the grocer suspended senior executives following a shock profit understatement.
Peacocks owner Edinburgh Woollen Mill group has acquired the intellectual property of value retailer Internacionale, it is understood.
The retail industry has come together to launch a campaign to boost careers in the sector and transform its image as an employer.
- Infographic: John Lewis blames warm weather on weekly sales slump
- Analysis: 99p Stores targets convenience supermarkets with retail overhaul
- Beales sales fall in first half following store closures
- Scotland rejects independence ending uncertainty for retailers
- Retail Week Hackathon: Kega Retail win with seamless end-to-end technology
- Retail Week Hackathon: The live blog
- Marks & Spencer to launch in Scandinavia with 15 stores
The retail inquiry heated up this week as six big names including Alliance Boots and Sainsbury’s eloquently laid out the struggles in the retail sector as business rates yet again topped the bill.
Sofa.com’s letter to the Treasury earlier this week warned an online retail tax would “hit at the heart of the UK’s world-leading online retail industry”.
For some Mark Wright, ex-The Only Way is Essex star, might seem like a strange fit for Littlewoods as he fronts the retailer’s new menswear collection. But I think he will give the brand the edginess it needs to engage with a more fashion-conscious man.
- Blog: Theo Paphitis proves the high street is not dead
- Blog: The problem of business rates is here to stay
- Blog: Verdict on Mary Queen of the High Street, episode one
- Blog: The growth of 4G will make clothes shopping a blur
- Blog: Retailers may need more customer-collaboration business models
- Blog: Ted Baker comes top of the social networking class
- Blog: The Budget needs to fill in gaps on the high street