She breaks news across the general merchandise, health and beauty and fashion retail sectors.
Her reporting beat also includes Government policy, with a special interest in the impact of business rates on the retail sector.
Tiffany has worked at Retail Week for more than two years after working for another Emap title Materials Recycling Week (MRW) where she was senior reporter.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 3033 2842
- E-mail: email@example.com
Some 40% of UK retail sites are paying over the odds in business rates due to the Government’s controversial decision to defer a property revaluation to 2017.
Moonpig.com owner Photobox plans to join the swathe of retailers floating on the stock market.
Debenhams has promoted Ross Clemmow to the role of ecommerce director.
- Sainsbury's staff to share £8m Sharesave windfall
- Specsavers ramps up marketing with Channel 4 sponsorship deal
- Did you know that… Paperchase opened 13 stores last year as competition increases?
- Internaçionale stores attract lukewarm interest
- The Body Shop hires new retail director from Planet Organic
- Shop prices in February deflate to deepest level for eight years
- Analysis: A break down of MPs' retail recommendations to Government
The retail inquiry heated up this week as six big names including Alliance Boots and Sainsbury’s eloquently laid out the struggles in the retail sector as business rates yet again topped the bill.
Sofa.com’s letter to the Treasury earlier this week warned an online retail tax would “hit at the heart of the UK’s world-leading online retail industry”.
For some Mark Wright, ex-The Only Way is Essex star, might seem like a strange fit for Littlewoods as he fronts the retailer’s new menswear collection. But I think he will give the brand the edginess it needs to engage with a more fashion-conscious man.
- Blog: Theo Paphitis proves the high street is not dead
- Blog: The problem of business rates is here to stay
- Blog: Verdict on Mary Queen of the High Street, episode one
- Blog: The growth of 4G will make clothes shopping a blur
- Blog: Retailers may need more customer-collaboration business models
- Blog: Ted Baker comes top of the social networking class
- Blog: The Budget needs to fill in gaps on the high street