Join Retail Week and Manhattan Associates for a Twitter debate as we contemplate what 2017 could hold for the world of retail.
During this social media conversation ws we look ahead to 2017, we will discuss everything from the aspects of omnichannel retailers are prioritising and the role of the store associate, to property trends and what the effect of Brexit could be.
We will also look back at the Technology and the role of the store associate report released earlier this year, and ask whether retailers are facing a battle to recruit talented people with the right digital skills.
Join @retailweek and @manhassocuk on September 7 at 12.30pm online. Share your views and take part by using the hashtag #retail2017.
The Twitter debate will cover key topics, including:
- The changing role of the store assistant
- The battle to recruit
- The in-store tools to help build a better relationship with your customer
- How the store format is evolving
- How can in-store technology add value at the head office level
- The role of the store in the delivery process