The finalists for the Retail Week Technology Awards have been announced.
The awards will be held in London on June 16, and will celebrate the continued innovation and business improvements that retailers have worked on over the past year.
The shortlist is published on the Retail Week Technology Awards website.
This year’s shortlist has been drawn up by a judging panel of current and ex-retailers comprising:
- BMI group IT director Peter Federico
- Former Post Office executive director Ric Francis
- Flying Brands IT and ecommerce director James Henry
- Thomas Pink information, ecommerce and logistics director Peter Mila
- Carpetright group IT director Ian Woosey
The awards already have sponsors on board including Argility, which has sponsored the customer technology category, and GK Software, which has just signed to sponsor the project implementation of the year cateogory.