Retailers have six more days to enter those that make a difference to their company after the Rising Stars Awards deadline has been extended.
The National Skills Academy for Retail Rising Stars Awards gives retail bosses the chance to nominate an individual or team who stands out as a future leader of retail and is making a positive impact to their business.
And, for the first time, the overall winner will secure a complimentary placement to attend the Oxford Summer School in 2014. The Oxford Summer School offers an unparalleled learning experience and transforms the careers of retail professionals from their first steps in retail management through to board level director. Find out more about the Oxford Summer School here.
“Winning an award is a recognised step in someone’s career, viewed as a qualification and something one can aspire to. By entering these awards your organisation will not only be able to recognise outstanding individuals and teams, but also position itself as a business that takes a keen interest in the career development of colleagues.”
Theo Paphitis, Owner of Ryman, Boux Avenue and Robert Dyas
Enter now to:
- Recognise talented individuals
- Raise the profile of retail careers in your company
- Celebrate success and show what retail careers can offer
- Position your company as a leader in training, career development and talent management
To see what winning the Rising Star of the Year award can do for your employees’ careers, read our profile of the 2012 winner here.
Submit your entries by May 30, 2013 by following these three easy steps:
- Visit retailweekrisingstars.co.uk
- Choose the categories you would like to enter (you can enter more than one)
- Submit your entries by May 30, 2013
We look forward to receiving your entries and seeing you on September 12 for the awards presentation where we will celebrate the future leaders of the retail world.