In a highly competitive marketplace, retailers need to differentiate themselves and stand out from their competitors.
The drive towards customer-centric communications has been a huge challenge but one that provides many opportunities to retailers. Consumers are changing, wishing to engage at different touchpoints in a way that suits their needs and lifestyles. The key to succeeding is to understand their requirements, predict their needs and communicate with timely and relevant messages.
To deliver this, retailers need to engage with each of their customers as individuals and to connect every customer communication – outbound, inbound, marketing, sales or service – into an ongoing dialogue where customer insight and understanding forms the basis for each and every interaction. The end result is that your customers, no matter how or where the contact was made, always go away with the feeling that you know them, you understand them, you care for them and you value them.
Pitney Bowes Business Insight (PBBI) proven solutions can help retailers to develop lifetime value of their customer relationships through a suite of innovative and compelling capabilities that integrate data management, location intelligence, sophisticated predictive analytics, rules-based decision making and cross-channel customer interaction management.
Together with PBBI, you can achieve more valuable and long-standing customer relationships built on trust, relevancy and outstanding customer experiences as well as delivering significant operational efficiencies for enhanced profitability and shareholder value.
Steve Deaville, Regional Director for Northern Europe, Pitney Bowes
ORDER YOUR COPY AT THE EARLY BIRD PRICE - TODAY
For more information please visit: subscription.co.uk/products/mcen
To order by phone or if you have any queries please call: 0844 848 8859 or 0858 438 804 (UK). ++44 (0)1858 438 847 (Overseas).
*Standard prices: Subscriber £599, Non-subscriber £799. Prices exclusive of VAT
FOCUS ON RETAILERS
- Learn why the growing skills gap threatens key-staff retention and how staff engagement can strengthen your business. Plus, how retailers are successfully engaging front-line staff in their multichannel strategy
- Hear how leading retailers are managing the speed of change and adapting cross-channel strategies to compete - including internationally
- Understand why your business structure will need to change to maximise your multichannel business
- Discover how customer behaviour is changing and what this means for your mobile strategy
- Prepare for the new retail landscape – including property realignment, tactical pricing, channel proliferation and in-store design
FOCUS ON SUPPLIERS
- Get ready for the effect of multichannel on retail property portfolios and find out who will be the winners and losers
- Learn how multichannel design will make retailers question their in-store design
- Discover how multichannel is being used to drive international growth online and offline.
- Understand how customer fulfilment demands are changing and what retailers will be expecting from their suppliers