The industrial action is planned for four of its 15 distribution centres and will be staggered over a four-day period between July 30 and August 5.
On July 17, employees downed tools in four distribution centres and were due to take industrial action again last Thursday, but Argos averted the strike the day before with a new deal.
However, after re-balloting on the offer, employees, represented by Unite, reject the latest offer and strike again.
An Argos spokesperson said: “Voting to continue with the strike means we are now withdrawing our repackaged offer which had been negotiated by the union’s national representatives. However, we continue to remain open to discussion with the union.”
Argos said stores and deliveries were “largely unaffected” by the strike action that took place on July 17 and said it would like to reassure its customers that the effect of the upcoming strike action on our customers’ shopping experience will be minimal.