John Ryan is Stores Editor at Retail Week.
He has worked for the magazine for more than a decade and covers store design, visual merchandising and what makes things sell in-store - across every area of retail. In a previous life he was a buyer.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 3033 2997
- E-mail: email@example.com
North-east London is the latest location in which parent and child retailer Kiddicare opens a store.
Marks and Spencer is losing another of its longstanding executives as its director of store environment and product presentation Nayna McIntosh prepares to exit the business in August.
Being relevant at a local level and understanding a market is the key to success for any retailer.
- Store gallery: Does in-store design lead to higher shop revenue?
- Store of the week: Marks & Spencer, Kalverstraat, Amsterdam
- Store gallery: Oasis refreshes store look at Trinity Leeds
- Store of the week: HEB, Montrose, Houston
- Comment: Supergroup stores show what matters
- In pictures: Marks & Spencer interactive store in Amsterdam
- Comment: Digital may mean more in-store choice for customers