John Ryan is Stores Editor at Retail Week.
He has worked for the magazine for more than a decade and covers store design, visual merchandising and what makes things sell in-store - across every area of retail. In a previous life he was a buyer.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 3033 2997
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cath Kidston’s new Piccadilly store showcases the British lifestyle brand in all its chintz-patterned glory.
Burberry has opened a store in Covent Garden’s Piazza that offers beauty products and accessories and which aims to blur the divide between the digital and terrestrial retail worlds.
Dutch denim brand G-Star Raw has opened a two-floor flagship store on the site of the former Carphone Warehouse branch on Oxford Street.
- Store gallery: Sporting Pro Kensington High Street, London
- Comment: What does service mean at Christmas?
- Store gallery: Wine Rack finds balance between expertise and value
- In pictures: Christmas windows winners and losers
- Analysis: What’s in store at retail trade fair EuroShop?
- Comment: Interiors pace picks up as Christmas looms
- Store gallery: Debenhams unveils its Oxford Street refurbishment