Casino signs joint venture with Al Meera Holding Company
French retailer Casino has signed a joint venture with Qatar’s Al Meera Holding Company to manage proposed retail partnerships in North Africa. The co-operation will be registered under ALGE Retail Corporation and based in Geneva, Switzerland, initially managing projects in Tunisia, Libya, Egypt and Jordan. Al Meera will own a 51% share in the new entity, while Casino will hold the remaining 49%. The partnership comes after Al Meera entered into a franchise deal that gives it exclusivity ...
GET INSTANT ACCESS
for less than £1 a day
Subscribe to Retail Week to read this article, 40,000 others like
it, and access unique
tools and resources designed for retail professionals who want to excel.
- Get expert retail news and analysisOur industry experts use their unparalleled access to retail leaders to bring you the news and data that matters most. Plus frequent contributions from leading industry figures.
- Access unique tools and valuable resourcesMake smarter business decisions and better understand your competitors with in-depth analysis and profiles of over 230 of the UK’s most successful retailers on Retail Week Knowledge Bank.
- Up-to-the-minute content available anytime anywhereArrive at every meeting fully briefed and be first to know about breaking industry news. Our website is updated throughout the day and is accessible online, on mobile and on tablet.
Get the most from Retail Week by choosing the package that best suits youChoose your package
Buying more than 1 subscription? Click here to discover your options
Having problems? Click here for help logging in.
Current subscribers sign in here: