2023-09-22T09:46:00Z By Megan Robinson
2023-09-22T06:36:00Z By Megan Robinson
2023-09-22T06:33:00Z By Megan Robinson
Entries are now open for the 2010 Oracle Retail Week Awards, the biggest event in the retail calendar. The awards will be presented at a ceremony on March 4, 2010, at London’s Grosvenor House Hotel, and will be judged by a panel of the industry’s leading lights.
There are 15 categories, of which 11 can be entered via the website Retailweekawards.com. They are:
- Emerging Retailer of the Year
- Customer Service Initiative of the Year
- Retail Advertising Campaign of the Year
- Online Retailer of the Year
- The Wipro Retail Speciality Retailer of the Year
- The Amex Store Manager of the Year
- The Land Securities Store Design of the Year
- Product Innovation of the Year
- Responsible Retailer Award
- Innovative Employer of the Year
- Retail Technology Initiative of the Year
Entries must be received by November 6. You can save and return to your entry as many times as you like.
Of the four remaining categories, International Retailer of the Year, Shopping Location of the Year and Oracle Retailer of the Year are nominated by the judging panel, while the Retail Leader of the Year is judged by the Retail Week editorial team.