September 15-17, online
In a year when we aren’t able to meet face to face, we have launched World Retail Congress Connected – three days of virtual content that will examine what the acceleration of change across the industry means for the future of retailing.
Taking place on September 15-17, you will get access to everything from keynote presentations and interviews to panel discussions focused on the big, all-important strategic questions.
Most importantly, it is free to attend for all. We want the industry to benefit from the insight and personal reflections from inspiring industry leaders and experts.
There has never been a more important time for the retail industry to come together to help reset retailing as it emerges from this global crisis.
The key themes that will be covered across the three days are:
- How to win in the new retail reality
- The acceleration of ecommerce
- Do you know your post-pandemic consumer?
- The renewed relevance of sustainability and brand values
- Taking a lead: leadership, culture and diversity
Addressing these topics over three days at World Retail Congress Connected will be over 60 retailers and industry experts including:
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Chip Bergh, CEO, Levi Strauss
- Jason Tarry, CEO, Tesco UK and Ireland
- Zyda Rylands, CEO, Woolworths South Africa
- Farhan Siddiqi, chief digital officer, Ahold Delhaize
- Mindy Grossman, CEO, WW
- Carsten Keller, vice president of direct to consumer, Zalando
- BS Nagesh, chair, Shoppers Stop
- Sabrina Fung, group managing director, Fung Retail
- Kiri Hannifin, director, Countdown New Zealand