On demand, online
Promotional content for Facebook
New consumer behaviours and what these mean for retailers
- Nicola Thompson, chief operating officer, Made.com
- Anna Blackburn, managing director, Beaverbrooks
- Beth Horn, head of industry for retail and ecommerce, Facebook
Christmas is the most nail-biting time of year for retail, but this year it’s going to be like a white-knuckle ride.
As we enter a deep recession, following a huge period of uncertainty, how will consumers behave? We have seen huge shifts in the consumer mindset in recent months – which trends are here to stay and what does that mean for retail in the all-important golden quarter?
This Retail Week virtual event, in association with Facebook, will provide the answers.
Facebook head of industry for retail and ecommerce Beth Horn presents a deep dive into what the social network’s data is revealing about changes in consumer mindset and behaviour, followed by a panel discussion with leading retail experts including Made.com chief operating officer Nicola Thompson and Beaverbrooks managing director Anna Blackburn.
Watch on demand and come away with a blueprint for strategic success for the golden quarter including:
- A deep dive into consumer spend predictions
- Finding recovery at Christmas: how to rebuild for the year ahead
- Communicating with consumers over the golden quarter
To make the viewing experience optimal, we recommend watching this event in full screen and giving it your full attention.