Join Retail Week and SEGRO for a Twitter debate on how smarter warehousing can help retailers build fulfilment strategies for the future.
Seismic shifts in the retail landscape are forcing retailers to rethink their distribution and last-mile fulfilment strategies. But are their warehouses up to the job of coping with the pressure of accelerating omnichannel sales and changing shopper demands?
Find out how smarter warehousing could help you prepare for a future of cross-channel purchasing and improve your end-to-end supply chain in an uncertain and disrupted retail world.
The Twitter debate will cover key topics including:
- How to re-engineer your supply chain to meet the demands of the 2020 shopper
- New approaches to warehouse design and why future-proofing distribution centres matters
- Could location be the key to faster last-mile fulfilment?
- The technological innovations impacting retailers’ stock-level accuracy and distribution capabilities
- Shared warehouse ownership: benefits versus drawbacks