Retail Week’s report on seasonless fashion reveals what 50 of the UK’s most well-known fashion bosses think about the sector.
Retail Week’s new report, in association with Salesforce, reveals:
- 26% of retailers claim seasonless buying is adding £1m to £5m to their operating models
- Just over a fifth have managed to respond to the trend in a less costly manner, with 21% spending between £100,000 and £250,000
- 46% say ecommerce and data analytics are the two areas feeling the pressure most acutely
- 56% are looking to source goods closer to home
Seasonless fashion report: Preparing for a new era of retail
Discover how seasonless fashion is unearthing growth opportunities that can help you better connect with your customers with our new report.
Read it here to discover:
• What the fashion sector thinks about the move into trans-seasonal buying
• The true impact on business strategies and operating models
• How seasonless fashion will benefit the longer-term future of the sector
- PDF, Size 6.96 mb