The Senior Leadership Academy is our annual 12-month programme for talented and aspiring senior directors nominated by our retail partners. It’s our practical way of helping build the pipeline of all the amazing future female CEOs out there.
Be Inspired is for everyone, and we know that not everyone wants to be a retail CEO, but for those who do, the Senior Leadership Academy is a unique, ready-made networking group for those with aspirations of the boardroom. We want to give our academy members new contacts, essential insights and fresh perspectives.
Throughout our one-year programme they will meet new peers and ambassadors at our academy workshops, hear from inspirational speakers and benefit from free educational passes at our flagship events, Retail Week Live, and the Be Inspired conference on June 17 2020. Our aim is that they will go on to become our Be Inspired ambassadors of the future.
Themes to be explored at our 2020 Academy workshops will include:
- Playing to your strengths
- Managing your career through highs and lows
- Being brave: Tackling difficult conversations
- Authenticity - and what it means to be an authentic leader
- Planning your next career move
- Finding your identity and purpose and operating as Me Plc.
“I’ve learnt so much from the sessions that I’ve adapted and use in my day to day, I genuinely feel this has helped me in so many ways and will continue to.” - Sainsbury’s Argos regional manager Alice Boaten, member of the 2018/2019 Academy.
If you’re a retailer interested in the Senior Leadership Academy, please email Charlotte.email@example.com
Feedback from the 2018/2019 Academy cohort:
- “I LOVED last week’s Academy. Thanks for the support in getting me to these sessions” - AS Watson
- “Thank you for organising all these great events for the last 12 months, I have enjoyed every single one of them!” - Carpetright
- “I thought the session was amazing and I took a lot from it. The panel was very inspiring” - Argos
- “I thoroughly enjoyed the workshop, thank you for having me in the Academy” - Matalan