Argos will launch its new catalogue tomorrow, which will carry 700 more products than a year ago.
Rising costs and depressed demand could lead to a retail meltdown within 10 years, warns research consultancy Verdict.
Most retailers choosing to open a Regent Street store will relate to how hard it is to establish a distinctive character for a shop while observing landlord Crown Estate’s listed-building parameters. However, accessory and jewellery retailer Folli Follie has achieved this with its 800sq ft shop that opened on the street in May.
- Delhaize warns on profits as hard discounters steal share
- PPR like-for-likes climb
- M&S hails bag charging scheme a success
- Discount grocers pull in record share
- Matthew Williamson to make US debut
- Retailers hit the critical list
- Central London outperforms rest of UK